The two hundred and seventh (207) day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military invasion continues.
The enemy continues to focus its efforts on attempts to fully occupy the Donetsk region, organize defense and hold captured territories, as well as disrupt the active actions of the Defense Forces in certain areas. He fires on the positions of our troops along the line of contact, takes measures to regroup his units in separate directions, introduces reserves and constantly conducts aerial reconnaissance.
The enemy continues to strike civilian homes and civilian infrastructure, violating the norms of international humanitarian law, the laws and customs of war.
During the day, the Russian occupiers launched three missiles and 11 airstrikes, carried out more than 40 bombardments with MLRS on objects on the territory of Ukraine.
The infrastructure of more than 20 settlements was affected, including Kramatorsk, Siversk, Serebryanka, Dvorichna, Kamyanka, Spirne, Verkhnyokamyanske, Krasnohorivka, Novomykhailivka, Neskuchne, Poltavka, Uspenivka, Myrolyubivka, Bilyaivka and Visokopilya.
There remains the threat of airstrikes and missiles throughout Ukraine.
The situation in the Volyn and Polissay directions has not changed significantly.
In other directions, the enemy fired from tanks, mortars and artillery, namely:
- in the direction of Siversk – in the areas of the Huta-Studenetska settlements of the Chernihiv region and Rozhkovichi, Sosnivka and Katerynivka of the Sumy region;
- in the direction of Slobozhanskyi – in the areas of the settlements of Hoptivka, Strelecha, Kozacha Lopan, Kudiivka, Vysoka Yaruha, Vovchansk, Hatyshche, Budarky, Kup’yansk and Mykolaivka;
- in the direction of Kramatorsk – Kryva Luka, Piskunivka, Raihorodok, Bilohorivka, Ozerne, Hryhorivka;
- in the direction of Bakhmut – Mykolayivka, Siversk, Rozdolivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, New York, Yakovlivka, Zaitseve and Mayorsk;
- in the Avdiyivka region – Kostyantynivka, Avdiyivka, Kamianka, Opytne, Pervomaiske, Karlivka and Vodyane;
- in the Novopavlivsk and Zaporizhzhya directions, about 25 settlements were shelled. In particular, Vuhledar, Prechystivka, Velyka Novosilka, Mykilske, Kamyanske, Zaliznychne and Novopavlivka.
In the direction of South Bug, the enemy inflicted fire damage along the entire line of contact. Over 30 settlements were bombed. Among them are Ukrainka, Myrne, Kvitneve, Novorosiysk, Kobzartsi and Olhyne.
Due to the lack of human resources to send to the war in Ukraine, so-called “internal self-mobilization” measures are underway on the territory of the Russian Federation. In the Kursk region, under the guise of recruiting candidates for logistics units, and in the Nizhny Novgorod region, in particular, employees of the “Atomohorona” organization – allegedly for the protection units of important facilities. Candidates who sign the contract undergo a week-long marksmanship training course and are immediately sent to the combat zone to replenish.
In the temporarily occupied territory of the Lugansk region, in particular in the Bilovodsk district, new recruitments in the so-called “units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs” have been announced. After significant losses in the battles, most of the full-time employees fled or deserted to the territory of the Russian Federation.
During the past day, units of the Ukrainian Defense Forces repelled enemy attacks in the settlement areas of Kupyansk, Hoptivka, Mykolayivka Druha, Vesela Dolyna, Odradivka, Maryinka, Novomykhailivka and Pravdyne.
During the current day, the Defense Forces aviation carried out 20 strikes – it was confirmed that 15 areas of concentration of manpower and enemy strongholds and 4 positions of anti-aircraft missile systems were been affected.
In addition, our air defense units destroyed a UAV of the occupants.
Missile forces and artillery fired at more than 20 enemy targets. In particular, at the level of 7 command and control points and 9 support points, and areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment. Air defense installations and pontoon crossings of the Russians fell in the affected area.
Believe in the armed forces!
Glory to Ukraine!